Deadhobbit Introduction

Deadhobbit Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Dec, 2005 - 5:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2005 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Deadhobbit Introduction
A Friend

Deadhobbit Introduction

A co-worker reccommended this forum, so I decided to check it out.

I hate introductions, but I'll try.

Politics: Hardcore Libertarian.
Religion: Agnostic, but if I were a theist I would be a Karaite.
Languages: Hebrew & English. I began learning French in HS, but didn't exactly get along with my french teacher.

Eh, I really don't know what else to say. If you have a question, I'll do my best to answer it.

Reconcile Edited: deadhobbit on 8th Dec, 2005 - 2:20am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2005 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Introduction Deadhobbit

Just thought I would welcome you. You said a co-worker recommended you to check us out, that is awesome. It is really nice to know that someone is recommending people to join us. Is your co-worker a member here also? I hope that you enjoy reading all of the topics here, we do have a wide variety. What are some of your interests and hobbies?

Here is a link that you might read through and learn a little bit more about our site.

Link to...

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2005 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Deadhobbit Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

User Deadhobbit, please do not quote the entire message of the user above you in order to reply. Please see our Constructive posting policy.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2005 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 86
Flag Posts: 116
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 23

Introduction Deadhobbit

QUOTE (deadhobbit @ 7-Dec 05, 9:18 PM)
Religion: Agnostic, but if I were a theist I would be a Karaite.

Welcome deadhobbitt. You mentioned that if you were a theist you would be a Karaite. I'm not familiar with that. Can you explain more about this?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Democrat
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 4th Dec, 2005 - 1:08am
Signature: Cherry
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2005 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Deadhobbit Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Deadhobbit

You said a co-worker recommended you to check us out, that is awesome. It is really nice to know that someone is recommending people to join us. Is your co-worker a member here also?

Yes, I work with Weisenberger.

What are some of your interests and hobbies?

Scooters, Motorcycles, the Hebrew Language (in general - texts, music, etc.), Judaism, the Libertarian Party, the Free State Project, Guns (I'm a proud member of JPFO, laugh.gif), and Computers.

Welcome deadhobbitt. You mentioned that if you were a theist  you would be a Karaite. I'm not familiar with that. Can you explain more about this?

Karaite Judaism is a denomination that relies only on the Tanach (Hebrew Bible) for its beliefs. Any non-Biblical traditions - whether it's an Oral Law (like the Orthodox Jews have), other books (New Testament, Qu'ran, etc.), or something else - are rejected. The motto is "Study the scriptures carefully and rely not on my opinion", and is attributed to Anan ben David (who is incorrectly thought by many scholars to have created Karaism). Before I turned agnostic, I affiliated with Karaism.

See also:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karaite (I did a lot of work on this entry)

https://www.karaite-korner.org/main.shtml

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2005 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Deadhobbit Introduction

Hi deadhobbit, welcome aboard. It's great to have you here. I see you are getting around the boards quiet well, so I look forward reading more about your opinions and views on different issues worldwide. Take Care and I hope you enjoy your time here. smile.gif
LDS

PS: Why don't you like Southern Utah?. I love Utah, I find it to be a great place to live.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Deadhobbit Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,