Rikome Introduction

Rikome Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Dec, 2005 - 2:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2005 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Rikome Introduction
A Friend

Rikome Introduction

Hello, my name is... something other than Rikome, but for all internet purposes and whatnot "Rikome" works just fine. I came here because, honestly, I was sifting through the results of "text-based RPG" in Google. I love writing, but I sadly do not have the patience of a true author/writer when it comes to creating whole worlds, inventing a multitude of characters, and orchestrating a plot that interconnects it all. Text-based RPGs allow me to focus on my favorite part about writing and stories in general: character development.Seeing how most text-based RPGs make me want to smack other players with a grammar book before impaling myself, I'm very picky about what RPGs (and message boards in general) I join.

I could've sworn some sort of "For People Like You" sign was leading me towards this place; when I read the introduction and skimmed various rules and guidelines, I decided it was worth checking out. biggrin.gif

Reconcile Edited: rikome on 8th Dec, 2005 - 1:43am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2005 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Introduction Rikome

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2005 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Rikome Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Greetings, based on your introduction you may get along just fine here since we object to bad grammar, spelling and more just as vehemently as you do save for the smacking part. You may wish to check through the links provided by Zydir in order to get a feel for how the Community 'lives' on a day to fay basis. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Rikome Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,