Diaboro Introduction

Diaboro Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Feb, 2006 - 8:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPGer
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2005 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Diaboro Introduction
A Friend

Diaboro Introduction

Well, where do I start? My name is Jimmy Bagwell, and I'm your average person! Well, not exactly. wink.gif I'm here for entertainment purposes, since I love text-based games. Also, I wanted to meet a few new people. Throughout my life, I've found only a handfull of good places. When I searched for a good text-based game, I came across this one. Since it looks very promising, my elation has increased. In school, my favorite subjects are Math-related and Science-related. My least favorite is Social Studies-related. My average class is Language Arts-related. In the future, my goal is to have a loving family and to major in a Math/Science-related subject, like Physics. Well, that's a little about me.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2005 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Introduction Diaboro

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2006 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Diaboro Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

That was a nice Introduction, too bad you have not stayed longer so we can get to know you better.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Diaboro Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,