Loralie Introduction

Loralie Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Dec, 2005 - 11:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2005 - 7:25am / Post ID: #

Loralie Introduction
A Friend

Loralie Introduction

Hello, I've just joined this site. I was invited to join by the administrator in some Islamic parenting forums that I use. My name is Loralie, I'm 25 years old and I live in Australia. I am married with 2 children: Ammarah, who is four-and-a-half, and Hadia, who is 9 months old. I completed a journalism degree last year and now I'm a full-time mum. I am mostly interested in the parenting topics here. Look forward to getting to know some of you!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2005 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Loralie Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Loralie

Oh, yay! It's wonderful to have you! I know JB was really wanting people from some different religions to broaden the perspective horizon. Even though you're here mainly for the parenting board, I hope you'll take advantage of the Islam board. A lot of us love learning about different cultural beliefs.

What part of Australia are you from? I have a friend who lives in Adelaide.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2005 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Loralie Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks for accepting the invitation and for posting your introduction. You will find that there will be many discussions here that will interest you, but I am of course looking forward to your views / answers in the 'Studies of Islam' Board.

Interestingly enough, we have a Member called, 'Arvhic' that is from Australia, a journalist and is also interested in Islamic related issues, maybe both of you will find things in common? *shrug*

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2005 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Introduction Loralie

Greetings. I am glad that you have taken the opportunity to join our discussions. I'm sure with a degree in Journalism degree you will show good meaning to being constructive in our discussions. wink.gif I personally know very little about that part of the world and look forward to reading your posts. Here are a few links just to help get you started:

Parenting
Studies of Islam

Also JB posted this question that I have found myself very interested in that you may also share some insight with us if you are so inclined. The Use of Images

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!

> TOPIC: Loralie Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,