NightVision Introduction - Page 3 of 4

You may use the image tags as shown in the - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Dec, 2005 - 5:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2005 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

NightVision Introduction - Page 3

Your avatar is now active and what a brilliant addition to the Community I must say. Thanks for allowing us to see a comely face with your wonderful posts.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2005 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Introduction NightVision

Wonderful to see a face to go along with the posts that you contribute. It is really nice to see others that want to share with everyone else here. smile.gif

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2005 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 75
Flag Posts: 102
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.4%
Charm: 13

NightVision Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

embarassed.gif I had been looking for the blushing face yesterday when my daughter wanted to play, so I couldn't post it. But, thank you. I truly appreciate the warm welcome I've gotten here.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Dec, 2005 - 8:52pm
Signature:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2005 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 3 Introduction NightVision

You do look very blushing there, would you like me to tone down that pink color a bit and maybe change the background to white so that it does not seem like Christmas colors?

How old is your daughter? Do we get to see a pic of her too see if he is as comely as her mother? If I am pushing it, please excuse me.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2005 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced

Introduction NightVision

Pushing it? I'm a mom -- that makes me automatically brag. She's 7 and she's divine. (Of course I have to say so!) I would post a pic of her because I'm so braggy, but we'll see if the picture thing likes me today better than yesterday.

Oh, and JB -- you can fiddle with my picture all you want! I'm just psyched to have my avatar that you can make flowers grow out of my head and I'll still clap!

Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Dec, 2005 - 8:52pm
Signature:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2005 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

NightVision Introduction

Okay, all fixed. In my opinion it looks better now, I just don't like to do something half-way and I did notice it was over red from exposure and should have corrected it earlier. You may need to refresh the image to see it. I do look forward to the little girl's pic, send it to me if you have trouble, unless you already have it online and can link to it.

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2005 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced

NightVision Introduction - Page 3

Thank you, I think it looks better too! I have an online photo account thing, can I just put the link to the picture up here? I don't want to go dropping links when I ought not!

Signature:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2005 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

NightVision Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

You may use the image tags as shown in the FAQ Board to show the image or link directly to the image with some words of what we are looking at. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: NightVision Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,