Old Lady Crossing RPG - Page 2 of 5

Mariah looks at Roz and says "Gosh you - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2006 - 1:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
12th Jun, 2006 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Old Lady Crossing RPG - Page 2

"Good idea! Maybe you could call the police on your cell phone while we walk down there," says Roz. "C'mon, girl... she's already crying, let's see if we can calm her down. The only way we're getting out of here is to see that she gets her dogs under control." Rozalynn threads her way between cars toward the old lady, her stride confident, a kind smile planted firmly in place.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jun, 2006 - 1:44am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Crossing Lady Old

Kim role,

Mariah dials 911..."Hello. We are having a situation right here (she mentions the name and place). There is an old lady with five crazy dogs running up and down and disturbing the traffic. Please send someone who can help catch all these dogs so we can all go home. What? How can I be joking? Do I sound like I am joking Mr. SmartiePants?", Mariah says angrily to the 911 operator who suggested that the call was a prank.

14th Jun, 2006 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Old Lady Crossing RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Dodging cars and irate drivers, she makes her way down the parking lot. As Rozalynn nears the hysterical old lady, she widens her smile and reaches out to place her hand on the lady's shoulder. "There, there, sweetie. What's happened? My friend Mariah here is calling 911 to see if we can get some help. Do you have leashes for all these pets? We want to help you get calmed down so you can call your dogs back...."

14th Jun, 2006 - 3:20am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 2 RPG Crossing Lady Old

Kim role,

Mariah approaches Roz and the lady and says "The police think that I am kidding but hopefully they will send a patrol or someone who can help us to get all these dirty, nasty, silly dogs", she says in frustration.

Then she turns to the old lady and says "Excuse me, but what in the world you was thinking when you got all these smelly dogs!?"

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2006 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

RPG Crossing Lady Old

Gad, yuk, blah... I hate mutts, they poo everywhere and smell like dirty rags. Keep those beasts away from me!

1st Sep, 2006 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Old Lady Crossing RPG

Kim role,

"Roz, the police is not coming", whisper Mariah. "Maybe we should get out of here, after all, they are not our dogs", she says.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Sep, 2006 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Old Lady Crossing RPG - Page 2

Roz listens and considers that as a very good option...for about 10 seconds. "But our cars, Mariah... how are we going to get out of here with everyone's cars stuck in this jam up?" She sweeps her hand in an arc to include them all. "We're stuck."

2nd Sep, 2006 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Old Lady Crossing RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

Kim role,

Mariah looks at Roz and says "Gosh you are right, what do we do now? Any ideas?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Old Lady Crossing RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,