Epsilonorion Introduction

Epsilonorion Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2005 - 2:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2005 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hello everyone. Well I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Josh. My fiance, Babyblues for all of you, introduced me to the site and thought I would like it. So, here I am, trying something new and hoping for some intriguing conversation.

I am a student at Florida State University, while working towards my Bachelor degree with a duel major of Electrical and Computer Engineering. It is hard at times, but it is still fun to learn new things. I enjoy working with computers and talking about them, so you will probably see me in the Technology boards often.

Beyond my education, if I am not spending time with my fiance, I will be found playing games. I am an avid game player. I'm actually trying out my Xbox 360 at the present time. Finally, a lot of my time is spent at church. Staring this December, my fiance and I will be teaching the youth, and we both look forward to it greatly.

I really think I will enjoy talking and debating with everyone here, while sharing the stories with my love. Have a great day and God Bless.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2005 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Introduction Epsilonorion

Awwww...He called me his "love." Welcome to the forums EpsilonOrion! Since you are a computer dork, we have a technology board I'm sure you will become addicted to. We also have a religion board that covers several different religious beliefs, including a Bible Revealed board. Please post constructively so I don't look like an idiot...I mean... wink.gif

I'm glad you finally joined.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2005 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Epsilonorion Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community and I hope you do enjoy your stay. If you need any help I am sure you will get live and individual custom attention so I will say no more. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2005 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Introduction Epsilonorion

User Epsilonorion, you have proven your consistency and maturity here so you have been granted Mature user status by the Architect, thus you will now see the Adult Discussion Boards. Before posting within them we advise that you read and become familiar with how posting is conducted within the Mature section via the Sticky Read Me threads.

> TOPIC: Epsilonorion Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,