Apartment Prices Very High

Apartment Prices High - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Dec, 2005 - 3:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2005 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Apartment Prices Very High

APARTMENTS UNAFFORDABLE FOR MANY

The cost of rental housing has increased faster than wages, making it increasingly difficult for low-income families to afford even modest apartments, an advocacy group said Tuesday.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/US/12/13/renting.ap.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
14th Dec, 2005 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

High Prices Apartment

It is just this sort of article that has me encouraging my renting-friends to seriously look into purchasing a home instead of playing the renting game. While I know that credit is an issue, if you've had a job for any amount of time, chances are good you've got semi-decent credit. I'm not taking into considerations those that have, because of their station in life for whatever reason been unable to secure even moderately-decent credit. I'm mainly referring to the diminishing middle-class of America.

I know that my home mortgage is lower than the rent we were paying on our two bedroom apartment. And, the house we have now sits on ten acres of land and is approximately 3,000 square feet. I'm using this for a comparison, not bragging rights, please understand that. I was living in a one-bedroom apartment before that and paying more than $700 a month without the inclusion of utilities or the car I needed to get back to the minimum-wage-paying job I held down. Things are getting ridiculous in the US. I'd be very interested to hear what our representatives from other countries are experiencing.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.1%

> TOPIC: Apartment Prices Very High

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,