William Petersen

William Petersen - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th May, 2006 - 11:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

7th Sep, 2004 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

William Petersen

In case you all didn't know Billy has done a lot more than just CSI. He has a long list of movies. My favorites are: Long Gone; Young Guns II; The Staircase; The Beast; and Manhunter. Now he has also done some very bad films too, one of the worst was Cousins. I was wondering if anyone here has seen any of his movies and what you consider his best and his worst.

Sponsored Links:
8th Sep, 2004 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Petersen William

I guess I didn't realize this actor was in the movies you mentioned. They seem to be older movies which may explain why I don't recall seeing him in them. I do enjoy his character in CSI, it will most likely be the role he is remembered for as an actor.

4th May, 2006 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

William Petersen Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I haven't seen any of the films that have been mentioned, but I do think that William Peterson plays the part excellently in CSI.

I watch CSI most nights, there is always a twist in the storyline, and in my opinion, is an excellent programme.

> TOPIC: William Petersen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,