Strange Sentences

Strange Sentences - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Dec, 2005 - 11:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The judge says you must do this...
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2005 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Strange Sentences

Strange Sentences

It is normal for Court Judges to sentence guilty criminals to jail, but what if they require something more or unusual? This thread lists some of them.

WOMAN RECEIVES 10 ONE-DAY JAIL TERMS

A woman in Arkansas who struck and killed a child with her car must go to jail on the anniversary of his death for the next 10 years.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...jail051214.html

Sponsored Links:
15th Dec, 2005 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Sentences Strange

Neo of course gets this posted before I get home from work. I would have almost put money on that fact this morning. I would have to say that this is the most bizarre sentence that I have ever actually heard of. I had intended on posting about this myself today since it happened only a mere 3 hours or less from my house. Personally though, if I were to have had that accident I would have been better off with immediate death. I don't believe that I could continue to live my life well if I were responsible for the death of a child.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

> TOPIC: Strange Sentences

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,