WalkNoLonger Introduction

Walknolonger Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Dec, 2005 - 2:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2005 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hello. My name is Michael Peterson. I am 17yrs old, born 1988. I have always had a fondness for items pertaing to that of Medieval quality, and am glad to have found a forum for such. I also spend my time enriching and building my vocabulary for computers and my knowledge of them, as they are a side hobby. I hope to find this community to be something that will become part of my daily schedule, an event to look forward to, well ... only time will tell.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2005 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Introduction WalkNoLonger

Glad to see that you have decided to join all of us here. I myself have always had a fascination with medieval era. What intrigues you the most? For me it is dragons and wizardry. You say that you endeavor the technical side of things also. You should check out our technology boards if you have not already done so. I am always happy to know that there are other people out there that enjoy what we have here. I hope that you are able to find home here, I know I have.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2005 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

WalkNoLonger Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

> TOPIC: WalkNoLonger Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,