Natan Introduction

Natan Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Dec, 2005 - 11:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2005 - 6:23am / Post ID: #

Natan Introduction
A Friend

Natan Introduction

I can honestly say, I have never encountered a more difficult chat room to join before. But then again, I have probably only joined one before in my life. I am sure that it does the job of weeding out the "outside world" as is probably hoped for by the moderators and other members of this community. However, it certainly doesn't feel very welcoming or warm so far. We will see how it goes from here...

That said, I guess I will introduce myself. I work and go to school full time, at the same time. I went on a mission to the West Indes a long time ago. I'm just looking for info in the Caribbean and church stuff too. I can't sleep and I'm bored, so I thought "what the heck" you know?

Thank you.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2005 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

Introduction Natan

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2005 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Natan Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I can honestly say, I have never encountered a more difficult chat room to join before.

This is not a chat room, this is a Community. If you feel not welcomed then you are free to delete your account at anytime. However, since no one here has actually even responded to you I cannot see how you can feel not "welcomed", but I can assess your critical introduction has to do something with "boredom", which is not really a constructive reason to be here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Natan Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,