Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Nov, 2007 - 1:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Jessica Simpson
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2005 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson was born 10 July 1980 - Texas, USA and started a singing and acting career early in life. She first started with Mickey and Friends and Gospel Music and then branched off into Pop Music.

Jessica Simpson Breaks Up

There will be no romantic reunion - Jessica Simpson filed for divorce Friday from former boy band star Nick Lachey. The couple jointly announced their separation Nov. 23 following months of rumors that their tabloid-friendly relationship had soured. Simpson cited irreconcilable differences in a divorce petition filed in Los Angeles Superior Court. The couple had no prenuptial agreement and in the petition, Simpson asked the court not to grant Lachey spousal support.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051217/ap_en_..._simpson_lachey

NOTE: Image from USA Today when they where newly wedded.

Jessica Simpson
Jessica Simpson (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
18th Dec, 2005 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Simpson Jessica

It seems like they had a big argument a couple of days before Thanksgiving and she just told him that things are not working and that she is thinking to file for divorce. Relatives and friends said that he was shocked and devastated. It seems like the whole issue started last year because of a wild bachelor party Nick attended.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2006 - 10:00am / Post ID: #

Jessica Simpson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

MARRIAGE OVER FOR 'NEWLYWEDS'

Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey, who let America pry into their marriage with their MTV reality show, "Newlyweds," have finalized their divorce, a spokesman for the singer-actress said Saturday.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/07/01/simp...reut/index.html

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2006 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Simpson Jessica

JESSICA SIMPSON'S VOICE CRACKS DURING 'TODAY' ACT

Jessica Simpson sang for the first time since injuring a vocal cord a week ago, but only made it through one song before her voice cracked.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/0...n.ap/index.html

21st Mar, 2007 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Simpson Jessica

I believe that Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachley were the couple who were engaged and broke off their engagement a few times before they got married? Or was that their relationship itself and not the engagement? I think I read somewhere that they were always breaking up and getting back together again. Once you see this happening, it is a sure fire sign that it is not a good idea to get married!

19th May, 2007 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Jessica Simpson

Well, it seems like she is not lucky in love matters. She split with John Mayer and it seems like it was him who broke up the relationship after dealing a lot with her jealousy and insecurities issues. But close sources to the couple states that they have broke up and got back together at least 10 times. rolleyes.gif

Mayer and Simpson very recently split up, and sources told PerezHilton.com that is was Mayer who broke up with Simpson.

"They officially called it quits this past weekend," a source told the site. "They'd been having problems for a while now and just decided it'd be better to end things."

Just a few days ago, Simpson's father was praising Mayer in the press.

While Jessica is currently at the Cannes Film Festival - smiling for the cameras - John also appears to be delving back into the single life, according to Perez.

Mayer and pals partied at New York City club Stereo on Thursday night, and the rocker was having a really good time.

"He was way tipsy and was spending a lot of time with an ugly brunette that was not Jessica Simpson," a source told PerezHilton.com.

Why did they break up? As reported in Pop Tarts Thursday, Simpson was said to be furious that Mayer lingered and laughed with the pretty Roberta Armani (Giorgio's niece) at last week's Costume Institute Gala, according to Australian magazine Famous....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th May, 2007 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Jessica Simpson

I always regarded Jessica Simpson's relationship with John Mayer as a "rebound," and not serious. I am surprised they even lasted this long. I believe that Jessica is truly devastated by her divorce from Nick Lachley. I guess what hurts Jessica the most is, Nick seems to have moved on very quickly by becoming involved with Vanessa. Jessica Simpson strikes me as an individual who clamours for a lot of attention from the press and also, in her personal relationships.

21st Nov, 2007 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Jessica Simpson Movies Music Fashion & Sports

What kind of man is Jessica Simpson looking for? All she wants is a great family guy who is not afraid to meet her grandparents immediately and oh....and a cute butt too. spock.gif

Forget Nick Lachey, John Mayer and even those Johnny Knoxville relationship rumors. Jessica Simpson wants her a man. During a recent appearance on "The View," the blonde bombshell said she's married to her music. "As far as boys go, I don't need 'em," Jessica affirmed. "I want a man."

In a portion of the interview posted on People.com, the young divorcee described the guy of her dreams: "Somebody who's a really great family guy," the singer and actress said. "Like if a kid were to come up to him and tug on his shirt, he'd pick him up and twirl him around. I definitely love a family man, a guy that's not afraid to pick up the babies. ... Somebody that wants to meet my grandparents immediately. I think all those characteristics are what make a man attractive."

Jessica also confessed that Mr. Right should be secure enough to handle a strong, confident woman. "If he has a cute butt, that's all right," she added.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Jessica Simpson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,