Which Comic Character Are You?

Which Comic Character You - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 25th Jul, 2008 - 7:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2005 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Of all the Comic Characters ever created, which one Comic Character do you think most resembles or reminds you of your own real life personality or actions and why?

Sponsored Links:
18th Dec, 2005 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

You Character Comic Which

"Flash" from Justice League. He has lots of talents yet sometimes he does not stop and think the consequences of his actions (I guess it's an issue with his speed *laugh.gif*). He learns through own experiences than by someone telling them beforehand. Just like me.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 6:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which Comic Character Are You? Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Of all the comic characters I have read about since I was aged 10, I have held a specific
hero close to my heart as a sort of kindred spirit. That hero is named Green Lantern. Hal Jordan of The Silver Age, not The Golden Age Allan Scott of the JSA.

I always liked that Hal Jordan. and other members of the Green Lantern Corp are merely regular humans (or aliens) that are entrusted with a powerful weapon and responsibility. What separates them from the villians is their dedication to preserving justice and doing the right thing ...and...their incredible willpower which gives them the ability to create virtual miracles. Hal Jordan, who is recently returned from the dead btw, was a man that always fought back when all the logic in the world said he should give up. I think that trait is what resonates with me most. Armed with a ring that takes his imagination and gives it form, and fueled by his own willpower to give power to those creations, he fights against evil. There is very little in the way of "grey areas" in the philosophy of a Green Lantern. Either something is good...or evil. Black and White... clear cut choices that call for a response. I have always liked the Oath that the Lanterns recite when recharging their rings from their Power Batteries as well. It helps put their goals in focus and re-dedicates them to their tasks.

I think I would be a Green Lantern.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm Batman!

If I was a super hero, I would be Batman. He always uses his head to figure things out. He doesn't have any super powers, anything mutant ability, or any accident that gave him abilities, he just uses what he was born with. Thats me, just using what I have to get done what needs to get done.

3rd Jan, 2006 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

I and about 80% of the rest of the world, would say I most closely associate with Spider-Man. I am a young adult, I wasn't the most popular kid in school. Yes, I think we all can Identify with Spider-man, at least on some level.

4th Feb, 2006 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

I would say I resemble Batman. I am dark and intellectual. I am also very reserved and mysterious. All I need now is the Batmobile!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Feb, 2006 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Which Comic Character You

I think I am more like Superman and often can be the target of both admiration and revenge due to the role played. I used to be like Hulk - don't get me mad - but I think I have controlled the beast, I found the cure wink.gif.

25th Jul, 2008 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Which Comic Character You Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

"I am, I am I AM Superman... and I can do anything" I really like Superman, he has always been my favorite and wish I could be like him, no really.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Which Comic Character Are You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,