Overly Demanding Clients

Overly Demanding Clients - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Dec, 2005 - 4:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

How do you deal with them...
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2005 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Overly Demanding Clients

Overly Demanding Clients

Some humans can become frustrated with overly demanding clients who constantly want / need information, services, and your time beyond what they are paying. How do you deal with it?

Sponsored Links:
20th Dec, 2005 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

Clients Demanding Overly

Does this mean that all clients are not naturally demanding? I work on-site repairing any number of different pieces of equipment and I find that most 75% of them are very demanding or high maintainance in some fashion or another. For the most part I just deal with the issue at hand that they are having and try to give them the impression that they are the most important client that I have. It can't always be done this way, and I am forced to *lay it on thick* at times in order to keep my clients in the best of moods. I try to do this with as little stretching of the truth as possible but some of them make it very hard. I also have to add though, some clients that would be classified as high demand are really just trying to see how far they can get you to stretch for them. I find this more and more all of the time. I basically can tell now when I have someone trying to pull me farther than I would normally go just for their enjoyment. I have learned to call them out on it. (Throw them under a bus as my manager likes to put it) Not actually in a bad way, but in a way to show them that I know that their problem really isn't as serious as they are trying to get me to believe. Most of the time after this is done once, they calm down and are likely to become some of your most patient and understanding clients. This is turn actually gets their service level to go up in most cases.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

> TOPIC: Overly Demanding Clients

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,