New Year Resolutions

New Year Resolutions - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Jan, 2005 - 6:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2005 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

New Year Resolutions

New Year's Resolutions for 2006

Have you set any SERIOUS goals for 2006? If so, feel free to share them with us as well as your PLAN to accomplish them.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Dec, 2005 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

Resolutions Year New

I have a serious yet typical new years resolution myself. Typical as loosing weight may be as a resolution this will be the first time I have ever actually tried to diet. I don't consider myself fat exactly but overweight definitely. I am 5'6" and about 165. My target weight is 130 which should be near average for my height. I have never been a stickler for working out a lot yet I am going to try to start just a few days a week. I am not a health nut when it comes to food, mainly because I never know where I might be for lunch or dinner since I spend most of my time in my car for work. I have tried to carry my lunch and that didn't work because I couldn't find much of anything that really kept a good flavor after 5 hours in a lunch pale. I actually have two main objectives to attempt and accomplish this: 1. Cut out a majority of the soda intake. (I currently down average of 3-4 20oz bottles per day and want to bring that down to no more than 1) 2. I want to cut down on my amount of food intake at any one time. (I have a habit of not eating often but making up for it when I do) Try to eat more often and less when I eat. This all poses a real challenge for me because I am borderline diabetic as well as hypoglycemic. Keeping my sugar regulated is very difficult since I am not on any medications to assist with it.

22nd Dec, 2005 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

New Year Resolutions Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Good for you bwren!. Actually I think if you stop drinking soda period, you will not believe the amount of weight you will lose by doing that alone, not to mention water is the best thing you can give to your body. I wish you the best in your resolution!.

I did not really think of any resolutions for 2006, but I definetly want to involve myself in charitable work, God has blessing me and my family so much this year that I have the great need to give back at least a little bit the love he constantly shows me.

23rd Dec, 2005 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Resolutions Year New

This is the year of the Elle! Not really that I'm aware of, but I plan to make it thus. I am on a new medical regime that will hopefully have me able to be active again and I'm really looking forward to that. Also, I have two more semesters until I start my -serious- school work. I've gone into doctorate programs to see where I'm going to end up and hopefully it is close to home.

LDS -- that is beautiful that you are cognizant of your blessings. I want to have some time to give back to my community. I've called about volunteering with our hospice program here locally to see if there's anything I can do: read a story, just sit with someone who's lonely or maybe do someone's shopping who is at home and can't get out. Either way, you and I are definitely on the same page! Blessed Be!

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2005 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

New Year Resolutions
A Friend

Resolutions Year New

I never really have ever set a New Year's Resolution for myself, but I think this year I just might. I think my New Year's Resolution will to cut back on some of my procrastination habits. With two Distance Ed courses this up coming semester and having to get everything set up for university, I really need to not slack off.

23rd Dec, 2005 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

New Year Resolutions

My goals, in no specific priority:

1. Get more work, thus more income for my family
2. Get a home through the government
3. Fulfill my spiritual aspirations to a greater degree

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2005 - 8:56am / Post ID: #

New Year Resolutions
A Friend

New Year Resolutions

I was working one day and had to clean up the drain pipe for the soda machine and seen all the mold that was in the pipe and my boss told me that it comes from the soda and that soda has it in it naturaly so I decided from that moment I am becoming an anti soda person.

I only have three goals for this year:

1) Save up $3,000.00.

2) Move to the Philippines.

3) Marry my beautiful girlfriend.

And all three are connected to each other I can't do one without the other two.

1st Jan, 2005 - 6:01am / Post ID: #

New Year Resolutions Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

My main goals for 2006, in no particular order, are:

1. Find a way to be at home more
work from home?

2. Reduce my stress level
delegate more work to others?

3. Grow spiritually
reduce outer distractions and "entertainment" and focus more inwardly!

4. Love more

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: New Year Resolutions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,