Most Important Criminal Catch In 2005

Most Important Criminal Catch 2005 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Jan, 2006 - 5:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd Dec, 2005 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Most Important Criminal Catch in 2005

Which was the Most Important Criminal Catch in 2005 in your opinion? Please be specific naming the person caught and what they did to warrant them the most important catch?

For me it was a man called, "Abu Bakr", an islamist. For years he has avoided the Law even after causing a coup in Trinidad & Tobago, bringing in arms and using threats to dictate how the country (Trinidad & Tobago) should be run.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2006 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Catch Criminal Important Most

For me I think it was the final arrest of Saddam Hussein. Yes, I view him as a criminal. I was just thankful that a person who was responsible for the deaths and torment of so many people was finally removed from where he was. He murdered more people than Hitler, and I believe he deserved to be taken away from his position and tried for those crimes.

> TOPIC: Most Important Criminal Catch In 2005

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,