Trinidad Government Officials Using Free Email

Trinidad Government Officials Free Email - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 24th May, 2013 - 9:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Emailgate Scandal - Dr. Rowley accuses members of the Government of a conspiracy via Email. Are the Emails real or fabricated?
20th May, 2013 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Today in parliament the Opposition went on a rampage against the government when MP Rowley read many Emails allegedly from government officials to other persons over the Section 34 Fiasco. After the report TV6 revealed the official Emails from some members of government including the Prime Minister herself! What was surprising about all of this: they were all public based Email addresses! Gmail, Hotmail, etc. That is so insecure! I would think they would at least have their own domain, server and send Email from a real private Email address. Thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2013 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Email Free Officials Government Trinidad

Being in Government doesn't necessary mean that your are wise technologically speaking. That said, someone should've advised them accordingly. What happens elsewhere with Government officials with respect to email domains?

21st May, 2013 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Government Officials Using Free Email Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

international QUOTE (Cagel)
That said, someone should've advised them accordingly.

That is my point. Apparently that part of the government is grossly lacking when you consider this and incidents in the past that involved Email and other technological communications.

international QUOTE
What happens elsewhere with Government officials with respect to email domains?

In the US they have .gov and .state.gov domains appropriately and usually underlings handle those on behalf of the representative.

According to what TV6 reported these officials were writing to them from free Email addresses - crazy.

21st May, 2013 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

I was surprised about this too. I guess email is the new channel of communication that beats press releases but I think everyone is seeing how easily it can be faked.

21st May, 2013 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Baby Trinidadian, Are you implying that the emails that Keith Rowley expounded on were faked?

22nd May, 2013 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Email can be faked all the time. Don't you get emails that claim this or that from bogus addresses and names. I think the AG today showed in the same papers that Keith Rowley was using how the email addresses were erroneous with wrong address and add ons name that is typical of fake stuff.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th May, 2013 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Trinidad Government Officials Free Email

The public in Trinidad is too polarized. We are so gullible we accept blindly anything "Our party leaders" Say regardless of how ridiculous or unbelievable it is.

24th May, 2013 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Government Officials Free Email Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Scrunter what is that supposed to mean? You know something the rest of us ignoramuses don't? You believe which end of this story that the emails were sent or not sent?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Trinidad Government Officials Using Free Email

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,