Female Pilot

Female Pilot - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 12th Sep, 2012 - 12:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Any problems with that?
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2005 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Female Pilot

Female Pilot

If you were boarding a plane and noticed that both the pilot and navigator were both women would you feel uneasy or does it not bother you at all?

Here is some comments from one of the first female pilots:

I decided to become an airline pilot because I've had a passion for flying that goes back as far as I can remember. I started asking my parents about airplanes when I was four years old. When I finally talked them into letting me go on a trip alone at age 11, I was enthralled with the experience. It was just a short flight from San Diego to Long Beach. Even though I managed to get violently airsick in both directions, I confirmed what I'd already known-my life would be involved with the travel industry in some way. I didn't yet know how, though.
Ref. https://www.usatoday.com/travel/columnist/g...e-captain_x.htm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2005 - 6:55am / Post ID: #

Female Pilot
A Friend

Pilot Female

Flying makes me nervous on smaller planes no matter what gender the pilot is. By that train of thought, I don't care what the gender of the pilot on a bigger plane in which I feel much more comfortable. The gender of a pilot has never been an issue with me, though I would be curious as to problem stats between male and female pilots.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2005 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Female Pilot
A Friend

Female Pilot Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

It doesn't matter to me whether the pilot is a girl or a boy. . ., can you tell I work with children? It doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman. It doesn't require strength to fly a plane, and even if it did, I'm sure there would be plenty of women who could step up to the task. My opinion is that if they have made it far enough to be flying commercially, then they have clearly proven their ability to fly safely.

11th Jul, 2006 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Pilot Female

To me it would not matter one bit. I am afraid of heights to much to get on a plane. Although I was convinced once. I do think female pilots are just as capable as male pilots.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2006 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Female Pilot
A Friend

Pilot Female

I don't care whos driving as long as they aren't too drunk. Even better if they havn't been drinking at all.

28th Oct, 2006 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Female Pilot

Put a few air marshalls on the plane, and as far as I am concerned the plane can fly itself! I fly on a lot of planes about the size that fly into buildings, so I am way more concerned with the people on the other side of the cockpit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jan, 2007 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Female Pilot

Male Female pilot no concern to me. Qualified and sober is all that counts for me. If they could do something about the buzz from the motors I would be even happier! My ears ring the whole time I am up and not due to the air pressure as it starts on the ground. I never get it in a Helicopter though.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 9th Jan, 2007 - 6:07pm

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2012 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Female Pilot
A Friend

Female Pilot Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I remember seeing a female co-pilot on a regional flight to Richmond last year. I would have liked to talk to her, but I was too jetlagged to do so and slept during the entire flight.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Female Pilot

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,