Mariah Carey - Page 6 of 7

I guess I just hope that when people get involved, - Page 6 - Music, Dance - Posted: 30th Nov, 2017 - 5:59pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 8 23 57 Why Join Help
Support Future Terra II Project
+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Premium + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 819
Avg: 5.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 1,240.42 FP
Charm: 142

Mariah Carey - Page 6

Do you blame her for dating billionaires? It's not like she is poor. She is very wealthy herself. Mariah is a mature woman and is consistent with her style choices. Each to their own though. I understand.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Premium Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 393
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.2%
[+] Gain: 9.06 FP
Charm: 24

Carey Mariah

I don't blame her for anything at all I'm just pointing out what she likes but like I said Mariah Carey isn't my kind of singer but it is bad what happened to her.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 7:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mariah Carey Dance & Music

Mariah's ex-hubby thinks the singer needs help

MARIAH Carey's ex-husband Tommy Mottola has urged the singer to seek "More seasoned and respected professionals" to guide her career. Ref. Source 9t.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 6 Carey Mariah

James pays ex Mariah 'millions'. JAMES Packer has reportedly paid ex-fiancee Mariah Carey a settlement worth millions, ending their acrimonious split. Source 4l.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Premium Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 464
Avg: 6.3 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 142.64 FP
Charm: 61

Carey Mariah

Oh, the hazards of being rich and breaking up. It sure pretty expensive to get into a relationship with Mariah Carey apparently. It’s probably worth every penny though.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,477
Avg: 7.8 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 9,306.50 FP
Charm: 398

Mariah Carey

There is a reason I would not date or see some celebrity. I feel that most of them are too full of themselves and it could be very hard on me to deal with them and their issues that they all seem to have.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Member Member
[?] CPosts: 73
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.0%
[+] Gain: 98.88 FP
Charm: 1

Page 6 Mariah Carey

Why are we down on Mariah? The relationship didn't work out so she is being compensated for her time. It could be a business relationship between consenting adults.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Premium Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 464
Avg: 6.3 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 142.64 FP
Charm: 61

Mariah Carey - Page 6

I guess I just hope that when people get involved, they spend enough time to know it's a good match, instead of shopping through people like bottles of wine.

Guest please SHARE: "Mariah Carey" on:

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Mariah Carey" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Mariah Carey

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Majicsun 4.5 Days Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Stem 23rd Aug, 2018 - 8:29am
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Reformist 9th Jul, 2018 - 3:29am
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By News 16th Apr, 2018 - 9:46pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm