Mariah Carey - Page 6 of 7

I guess I just hope that when people get involved, - Page 6 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Nov, 2017 - 5:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Mariah Carey
A Friend

Mariah Carey - Page 6

Do you blame her for dating billionaires? It's not like she is poor. She is very wealthy herself. Mariah is a mature woman and is consistent with her style choices. Each to their own though. I understand.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Carey Mariah

I don't blame her for anything at all I'm just pointing out what she likes but like I said Mariah Carey isn't my kind of singer but it is bad what happened to her.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 7:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mariah Carey Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Mariah's ex-hubby thinks the singer needs help

MARIAH Carey's ex-husband Tommy Mottola has urged the singer to seek "More seasoned and respected professionals" to guide her career. Ref. Source 9t.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 6 Carey Mariah

James pays ex Mariah 'millions'. JAMES Packer has reportedly paid ex-fiancee Mariah Carey a settlement worth millions, ending their acrimonious split. Source 4l.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Mariah Carey
A Friend

Carey Mariah

Oh, the hazards of being rich and breaking up. It sure pretty expensive to get into a relationship with Mariah Carey apparently. It’s probably worth every penny though.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Mariah Carey
A Friend

Mariah Carey

There is a reason I would not date or see some celebrity. I feel that most of them are too full of themselves and it could be very hard on me to deal with them and their issues that they all seem to have.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Nov, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Mariah Carey - Page 6

Why are we down on Mariah? The relationship didn't work out so she is being compensated for her time. It could be a business relationship between consenting adults.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Mariah Carey
A Friend

Mariah Carey Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 6

I guess I just hope that when people get involved, they spend enough time to know it's a good match, instead of shopping through people like bottles of wine.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Mariah Carey

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,