Mariah Carey - Page 2 of 7

Sounds like a real family movie. I hope that - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th May, 2009 - 3:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2008 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Mariah Carey
A Friend

Mariah Carey - Page 2

When I first heard her sing I thought she would do great. I think she has a great voice one that has gotten better as her career has taken off. I hope she gets to be the top chart topping singer.

Sponsored Links:
9th Apr, 2008 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Carey Mariah

At least her head is screwed on more tightly as compared to Britney Spears. Personally, I do not see Mariah as comparable to Elvis, but I guess the numbers say otherwise.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2008 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Mariah Carey
A Friend

Mariah Carey Sports & Fashion Music Movies

She is not a elvis but she does have a great voice. If you by chart topping songs she is headed for the top. I doubt there would be anyone who is willing to say they are better than Elvis. He will always be the King

She can be the Queen SHe has the voice to do it. smile.gif

9th Apr, 2008 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Carey Mariah

Wasn't she once a terrible alcoholic ? She may have arrested it, but she has to make sure and tame the desire for it or wiil end up like Britney Spears.

2nd May, 2008 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Carey Mariah

It was just reported on TV that Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon got married. I wish them the best, I really hope this marriage can work out for Mariah.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2008 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Mariah Carey
A Friend

Mariah Carey

I think she can make her marriage work if they both are willing to see it happen. She has a good head on her shoulders and hopefully he does too. Would hate to see another hollywood marriage fall apart over some stupid thing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th May, 2009 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Mariah Carey - Page 2

They said she altered her appearance to appear in a movie but to me she looks just the same but without makeup:

t's Mariah Carey as you've never seen her before.

The singing star, who has refused to travel without an army of beauticians and once admitted sleeping with 20 humidifiers around her bed, ditches the glamour for a movie role.

And the switch from diva to dowdy could be her best move yet, with the film, "Precious," already winning critical acclaim.

The 40-year-old sports a scruffy hairdo and unflattering blouse to play a social worker in the movie.

Set in Harlem in 1987, "Precious" tells the story of an overweight, illiterate girl who becomes pregnant with her second child at the age of 16 after she is raped by her father.

Gabourey Sidibe plays the title role after director Lee Daniels discovered her on the streets of New York....

Post Date: 19th May, 2009 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Mariah Carey
A Friend

Mariah Carey Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Sounds like a real family movie. I hope that her movie does well but it is one that I will not go see.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Mariah Carey

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,