2005 Christmas Card

2005 Christmas Card - Christmas - Posted: 25th Dec, 2005 - 10:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st Dec, 2005 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

2005 Christmas Card

This is a Christmas card for our admin and his hard working staff.
Please everyone sign.

To everyone that helps to keep this site constructive and so well organized. The work you all perform really gives us a wonderful atmosphere to enjoy.

May all of your Christmas wishes come true as may all the love you show be shown to you in return.

As the new year approaches our prayers for it to be prosperous for everyone here and for our community.

Thank you for all of your efforts....

Billy R Wren starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Sponsored Links:
21st Dec, 2005 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Card Christmas

Merry Christmas to every single admin that has made this a site worth returning to time and again.

21st Dec, 2005 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

2005 Christmas Card Christmas

I also want to join this and thank everyone for your support to us by donations or by being here and posting and trying to make this site succesful. This site requires lots of work from different people, specially the admin that puts long hours of work and has few hours of sleep wink.gif to make this site better and better every day. But this site without you would be nothing so thanks everyone for always being here!.

24th Dec, 2005 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

Card Christmas

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanuka, Happy Kwaanza, or just Happy Holidays to our ever-hard-working Admin, Admin's dear Family, and all of our great members. I love it here, and I'm glad to be a part of the Forum. Wishing you and yours peace, joy, and love, no matter your circumstances!

Roz & Family

25th Dec, 2005 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

Card Christmas

This was nice of you Bwren and thanks to everyone else that replied. Do have a Merry Christmas.

> TOPIC: 2005 Christmas Card

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,