Muslim Site Monitoring

Muslim Site Monitoring - Studies of Islam - Posted: 11th Jan, 2006 - 4:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2005 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Muslim Site Monitoring

OFFICIALS: MUSLIM SITES SUBJECT TO SECRET MONITORING FOR RADIATION

The FBI has been covertly monitoring mosques and Muslim homes and businesses in U.S. cities for abnormal radiation levels since 2002, several government officials confirmed Friday.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/US/12/23/nuke.monitoring/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2005 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Muslim Site Monitoring
A Friend

Monitoring Site Muslim

It feels like the US government is using a specific religion to violate rights. While monitoring radiation levels is not a violation of rights per se, it is a part to the whole in which a persons religion can be used to single them out. They have not found one single dirty bomb yet, but they won't stop. Notice the part were they don't specify that it is only nationals and not citizens. It is happening to citizens as well. It drives me nuts that in the name of freedom, we can so easily take it away.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2006 - 10:11am / Post ID: #

Muslim Site Monitoring
A Friend

Muslim Site Monitoring Islam Studies

Another reason why most muslims are antiamerican sad.gif

Monitoring a few for the sake of national security is ok but monitoring all and each one since 2002 and not finding anything !

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2006 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Muslim Site Monitoring
A Friend

Monitoring Site Muslim

It's something America has always done. During WWII, the Japanese Americans were hit hard. Now, it's the Muslim world because of 9/11. I think it's an appalling show of fear, and it's unfair. I can understand if somebody had called with a tip saying they had seen something a little off, then checking it out. But to merely just go around checking all places is stereotypical and, four years down the road, a bit prejudice.

> TOPIC: Muslim Site Monitoring

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,