Custom Cards

Custom Cards - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 27th Dec, 2005 - 12:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Using Plain Paper
24th Dec, 2005 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Custom Cards

Custom Cards

Here is a fantastic site (link below) where you can learn how to make cards and envelopes out of plain paper in different shapes and sizes. This is great for all kinds of projects, they even have templates!

See: https://www.ruthannzaroff.com/mirkwooddesigns/templates.htm

If you try any of them, please do show us your finished work.

Sponsored Links:
26th Dec, 2005 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Cards Custom

JB, I do believe that you mentioned in your blog that you passed out some cards this year that you had made. Is this where you made them, with these templates? If so could you share some of your completed work with us also? I will be checking out the links later on and will definitely share anything that I can create.

27th Dec, 2005 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Custom Cards UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I did not use the templates listed on the site above, but I did come across it looking for ideas and the first thing came to mind was that the Members here may be interested in something like it for projects. I also noted it as a good source.

Offtopic but,
I did think about showing my cards, but at this time I do not have a scanner or camera, so maybe next time.

> TOPIC: Custom Cards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,