Can You Name Santa Reindeer?

Can Santa Reindeer - Christmas - Posted: 5th Dec, 2007 - 2:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2005 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Can You Name Santa's Reindeer?

You have 10 seconds. If you could do it then tell us how come you have this so well committed to memory. If you could not, tell us which ones you did remember.

Sponsored Links:
25th Dec, 2005 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Reindeer Santa You Can

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen AND -- Rudolph

I could do it that quickly because of so many years singing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

(I can also name the seven dwarves that fast too -- aren't I special!?)

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2005 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Can You Name Santa Reindeer? Christmas

Lets see, stinky, blinky, minky, linky, potstew, ratstew, stimpy, blimpy, and nozzle nose. I think thats all. I can name the dwarfs on the same scale as well, laugh.gif.

25th Dec, 2005 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Reindeer Santa You Can

Blitzen and Rudolph is about all I can remember from seeing the stories on television, I never thought I would need to commit the deer names to memory for any reason.

13th Dec, 2006 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Reindeer Santa You Can

I was able to name them all for the same reason as NightVision - the song. Some of us have been singing and hearing that song since pre-Kindergarten!

13th Dec, 2006 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Yes, it's the same for me. I named know the reindeer names because of the song, "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer." All who have answered are from the United States. I'm curious, is this song very popular outside of the United States?Here's a trivia note; the original reindeer names came from the popular children's story - 'Twas the Night Before Christmas, written in 1807 by Major Henry Livingston, Jr. Santa's Reindeer Names

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2007 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Can You Santa Reindeer

Name: B

Comments: Just for those who don't know their history on the correct names of the reindeer's, the seventh reindeer's name is actually 'Donder' not Donner. Donner is a German name that means 'lightening', and lightening comes from the name of the reindeer 'Blitzen', which is why it's been confused over the years.

5th Dec, 2007 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Can You Santa Reindeer Christmas

The science guy in me comes out when I would have to say..."on fire reindeer #1 through #7". Santa really has to have some high octane deer to cover that ground in one night. Not to mention, in order for him not to go up in flames, he has to be choking down the slimfast himself!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Can You Name Santa Reindeer?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,