Where Does Santa Live?

Where Santa Live - Christmas - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2008 - 5:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
You must have an address if the letter is to go to a location.
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2005 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Where Does Santa Live?

Where Does Santa Live?

If you have the answer, please tell us about it along with how you came to know of this. Did you ever write to Santa Claus?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2005 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Where Does Santa Live?
A Friend

Live Santa Where

Santa lives and 604 N. Pole Lane North Pole, NP.

No, I never wrote to Santa, but how I came to know is a good story!

It was a cold winters night, three days after Christmas, and I was taking a hike in my back yard. It started to snow and soon got so bad I couldn't see! After walking forever, I soon lost my way and became lost. Lucky for me, I bumped into the North Pole, which sits in Santa's front lawn. Santa took me inside, gave me some hot chocolate, and then took me home on his snow jet ski (he only pulls the sleigh out once a year I suppose.) I finally got home and my wife was so glad to see me, but she never believed my crazy story!

25th Dec, 2005 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

Where Does Santa Live? Christmas

QUOTE (Konquererz)
...but she never believed my crazy story!

Strangely enough, neither do I. wink.gif

Now, sad to admit, having been fed such stories as a kid, I believe I did pencil in a note or two to Santa using the address as:

Santa Claus
North Pole

I am glad I did, because it resulted (most times) in me getting what I asked for... because as you know, Santa is able to somehow read your note and then get it for you.

25th Dec, 2005 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Live Santa Where

Now I have a more realistic opinion of Santa's address. When I was young I did write Santa letters but I never addressed the envelope, I simple gave it to my mother and she promised me she would mail it. Now however I have come to know the exact address that Santa Claus lives at. This is known without a doubt. If you would like to know exactly what this address is then you are going to have to look a little deeper within yourself. Santa lives in the heart of everyone that believes in what he stands for. I myself, I must admit, am Santa Claus. As are a lot of other people that I know. I know this because my baby sister (Diane, she is 10) wrote Santa a letter and had my mother mail it for her, it came addressed to me at my house as it has for years. I may not believe in Santa in a form that I should receive anything, however the spirit of what he stands for to my sister is enough for his spirit to live in me. JB may understand what I am talking about.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2008 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Live Santa Where

Name: Chaley

Comments: SANTA LIVES AT THE NORTH POLE!
Children can write to Santa from any where in the world and he will write back! NO KIDDING!
Here's his address...

Santa Claus
North Pole
Canada
H0H 0H0

Just make sure your letter gets to Canada before Dec 8 so there is enough time for the return letter to get to you!

Try it! It's real!
biggrin.gif

Source 1: Wikipedia, Canada Post-Santa Claus

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2008 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Where Does Santa Live?
A Friend

Where Does Santa Live?

I believe that santa clause lives at 604 north pole lane. Like others know he only pulls the sleigh out once a year for the reindeer to have some fun. They are a great bunch of guys. Donner especially as he likes to prank the others.

I do know he likes to come south for some of the summer. I have seen him sipping a few drinks out by the pool every now and then. I will try to get a picture next time I see him. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Dec, 2008 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Where Santa Live

There seems to be a debate on... does Santa really live nearer to Canada or Alaska. Seems like the Northern countries want to fight over dominance of Santa.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2008 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Where Does Santa Live?
A Friend

Where Santa Live Christmas

I believe that he lives at the true noth pole not the tilted axis the earth revolves around therefore he is closer to Canada than he is to Alaska. If your unsure just ask him next time you see him running about. Getting to his place is hard as he uses trained polar bears to patrol around his property keeping outsiders from bothering him. The elves need to work as they party too much when there are guests. smile.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Where Does Santa Live?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,