Rhoswyn Introduction

Rhoswyn Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Dec, 2005 - 2:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2005 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Rhoswyn Introduction
A Friend

Rhoswyn Introduction

Hey everybody,

My real first name is Chandra, though I basically go by Rhoswyn in forums for the sake of my character when I roleplay. I'm sixteen and am in my sophomore year of high school. I'm into the subjects of Literature and Spanish. I like reading, writing, drawing, cruising, and hanging out. I came here for the sake of roleplaying. I like the medieval fantasy genre best, though there are a few others I've participated in. I have my own medieval fantasy roleplay site, but it isn't doing to well with only two active members. I'd post the link, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to... I clicked on a link that implied it would answer my question but it didn't, so I think it's best to play safe rather than sorry. Anyway, I think I overdid this, but I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and learning more about this site so I can be an active participant. Thanks for listening. wink.gif

~Rhoswyn

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2005 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Rhoswyn

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2005 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Rhoswyn Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Rhoswyn, welcome to the Community. No, you are not allowed to post links here, there are designated places for that like your profile. You can learn more about the Community by looking at the FAQ Board. If you have questions you may always ask here. Enjoy!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2005 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Rhoswyn Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Rhoswyn

Thanks for the warm welcomes. They're much appreciated! I didn't think anyone would reply. tongue.gif

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2005 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Rhoswyn

Why did you think that? As you can see within the Welcome section everyone gets at least one reply. If you plan on participating in the RPGs then you need to venture into the many Boards and post. Lingering will only put your activity level down and you will never arrive at 30 posts.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Rhoswyn Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,