Architect Award

Architect Award - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 6th Jan, 2006 - 12:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2005 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Architect Award

Architect's Award

What do you think about the Architect's Award located here? Do you believe the standards set by the Architect for these Awards are fair? Should Members use similar standards when they vote for others?

Sponsored Links:
26th Dec, 2005 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

Award Architect

What do you think about the Architect's Award located here?

I believe that it is a very good idea personally. Nothing against anyone that I have met here but, getting everyone to feel as if they can give an educated and all together response every month or every year is rather hard to do. I personally did vote but I felt a little out of place on the voting boards. Especially for the years end votes. I haven't been here for the extent of the year so my vote was more cast on the older posts that I have read from everyone before I became a member here.

Do you believe the standards set by the Architect for these Awards are fair?

Fair, by all means. Your criteria gets directly down into the heart of is the member actually putting any effort into his/her actions here. I also completely agree that you see a lot of things that general members could not see or would not notice.

Should Members use similar standards when they vote for others?

I believe in the perfect world yes. These standards are exactly what the community here is all about, so why wouldn't everyone want to be judged by everyone for withholding what we are all here for.

6th Jan, 2006 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Architect Award Feedback & FAQ News Community

Having given this Award for the first time I must say that I am happy with it, at least for me it gives a sense of satisfaction that those who deserved to be awarded have become known and shown my personal appreciation publicly. This year it is ironic that both the Award for the Year and the Architect's Award had almost the same results - this way no one can say I was biased spock.gif.

> TOPIC: Architect Award

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,