Honeymoon Ideas

Honeymoon Ideas - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Dec, 2005 - 7:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th Dec, 2005 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Honeymoon Ideas

I have been attempting to decide on the best honeymoon that I can take my soon to be on. It looks like we are going to be married mid March but we do not know for sure the date as of yet and need to find an affordable honeymoon location that is not centered around an even. I do want to keep it as something romantic of course, however I want to have some form of activity that doesn't involve us being in our room.

Any ideas?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2005 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Honeymoon Ideas
A Friend

Ideas Honeymoon

We're in the same boat as you guys. One thing we have discussed is renting a beach house for a few days to have that time just spent together. But then, because we'll have an entire week, taking a trip somewhere else. We've considered a cruise, which, if you look for the right cruise line, you can find some really good prices.

We have also thought about Disney World, which would be pretty cool since that's where we got engaged at. Disney isn't too bad if you buy tickets and hotel in a package. That also doesn't put you on a real strict schedule, depending on how long you two will have for your honeymoon. If you have five days, then you could get maybe a three day pass, and pick which three days you go the park. It also depends on what the two of you like.

Gatlinburg, Tennesee is absolutely beautiful. I don't know where you're located at in the US, but it might be considered. I went there in middle school on a band trip and it was positively neat. We went up into the Smokey Mountains and walked on the trails. That's an unforgetable experience, and something that would be fun to do together. It's a little old fashioned town in its set up, but it's wonderful. You can walk down the streets in the town and go shopping. They also have cabins you can rent. ( )https://www.cabinfevervacations.com/cabin_tours.php) They come with kitchens, so you wouldn't ALWAYS have to eat out.

THat's just a few suggestions. I actually just discovered the cabins today... Hmmm... Oh dear fiance!

Reconcile Edited: BabyBlues on 27th Dec, 2005 - 10:43pm

27th Dec, 2005 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Honeymoon Ideas Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Staying in a cabin in tennessee actually sounds fun, I'll have to run that idea past her. We live in the northeast corner of Texas. Only about 5 minutes from Arkansas if that far. Anything in the southeastern region of the US is definitely an option. We had even talked before about coming down to the Florida area.

27th Dec, 2005 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Ideas Honeymoon

We have a similar thread in the travel Board that you may want to look at called, 'Romantic Getaways' or something like that. As for ideas for a honeymoon, here is what we did... we were married in DC, stayed one night in a hotel in MD, then rented a car and drove to NY to see some sacred sites where we were alone together and able to feel the spirit of the places we visited. We rented a room in a motel and then drove around seeing other sites that were important for our religious beliefs that way it was both an uplifting and learning experience. The element of a rented vehicle on foreign turf also allowed us to choose where to go and when to go as opposed to tour operators and ships that limit your movement.

27th Dec, 2005 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Ideas Honeymoon

Something similar to that is another idea that we have actually talked about. Driving is very cheap and a single night hotel stay is not bad at all. I personally like the idea of being able to drive around and see whatever it is that might be of interest. Our biggest problem is that there is so much that interests us, which direction do we drive? Seeing different spiritual sites would also be very educational as you said.

Offtopic but,
thank you for recommending that I look at the travel board, I hadn't really thought of that

29th Dec, 2005 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Honeymoon Ideas

Just to give everyone the heads up, Cherry has really liked Babyblues idea of a cabin retreat. She is looking into them more now. I really appreciate all of the input, it has sure been a lot to consider and think about.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Honeymoon Ideas

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,