Community Climax - Page 3 of 5

I miss being here so much. There are times - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 19th Jun, 2008 - 8:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

?
Poll: I climaxed after being a Member for...
  One day       0.00%
  One week       0.00%
  One month       0.00%
  2-6 months       0.00%
  7-11 months       9.09%
  One year       9.09%
  Never climaxed       81.82%
Total Votes: 11
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
The Lifespan of Most Members
2nd Feb, 2006 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Community Climax - Page 3

QUOTE (Malexander)
I did notice when I returned that I wasn't the only one that went on a leave

Yes, hence this thread. In fact, most of my beef (not with you specifically) with this climax is not so much in the leaving, but in not saying anything. For instance, Nighthawk seems to be leaving, well at least as a Mod, but at least he was upfront and wrote Emails to me about it, but for the others it is here today on fire and cold as ice tomorrow. At least people can say they are on the way out rather than keep us guessing.

QUOTE (Malexander)
I still harbor some guilt

spock.gif Er, just forget it, I would not harbor guilt for any online Community if life came first, so I do not see why you should.

QUOTE (Malexander)
I see that my Plugged-in level did stay at 100%

I was a bit confused about this and thought you were referring to the Plugged RPG, then I realized you are using the Matrix Skin which refers to 'activity' level as 'plugged-in'. However, that is true, having a high post count does help in keeping the climax, and you are fortunate to catch it up there on the rebound.

Sponsored Links:
4th May, 2006 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Climax Community

I find myself wondering what the average climax time is for a member that was truly active for their climax. This excludes members that logged in less than 3 different days. I am nearing my six month date at the end of may myself. I currently am still planning to be here for much much longer. My original goal was for a stay of no less than 2 years but the more I think about it now, even if I am unable to hold the current activity level that I am now, I would like to see myself spending many years more than just 2 here. The longer I am here the more closely attached to everyone I become. I had a short break of about a month that I did not honestly put a lot of time or effort into posting. I was not totally inactive but I was not here more than once a week. I felt rather bad upon my return at that point as I felt I had left much to be desired during my absence. With the recent upgrade of my wife cwahsheh and her now active participation I could really see the two of us making this community an even bigger part of our lives as time goes on.

6th May, 2006 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Community Climax Feedback & FAQ News Community

What I have noticed in the past years is that people who are naturally social and friendly with no agenda often tend to stick around more. Those who are 'too' academic, opinionated, sensitive or light-headed tend to burn out rather quickly. So, if you are none of those negatives you should be here for a long while. wink.gif

31st Oct, 2006 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Climax Community

With my recent rather long absence from the boards I guess I now fit into a class of people that have hit their online climax due to life getting in the way. As you have said previously JB, many times other priorities in life do affect activity level as well as participation in general. I hope that I am able to reach a new high for a second coming.

31st Oct, 2006 - 7:18am / Post ID: #

Climax Community

Bwren, everyone does, I am yet to see someone who can prove me wrong, the only person who can never climax is me, and though many will say that it is obvious, go to many of the other abandoned Forums and you will see that the Administrator has left the site - it becomes overrun with spam, nonsense and the like. Not here, even in some of my greatest life trials as many of the older heads will know, I have still come - here to serve you and going strong since 2002. wink.gif

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2006 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

Community Climax
A Friend

Community Climax

As much as I have been here in the past two years, I have had my own climax in the last couple months. Its not that I don't have anything to say, its just that forum life gets put on the back burner to real life as you know. Of course, that can't happen with you JB, this forum is your life, but do you ever get burned out, even though you keep here strong?

I am getting back in the swing and getting that itch again, its election season with two years left till presidential elections. Looks like a good time to start pounding the boards again!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Nov, 2006 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

Community Climax - Page 3

QUOTE (Konquererz)
JB, this forum is your life, but do you ever get burned out, even though you keep here strong?

No, in the past I may have slowed down, but never to the point of burnt out. With the recent success we have been experiencing with our Ads I have actually increased my vigor, hence the new enhancements, new Topics and more!

19th Jun, 2008 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Community Climax Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

I miss being here so much. There are times I log on but I feel too exhausted to even type one letter, far less a sentence. I believe that when life gets in the way, it may pose as a great challenge for the poster to find the opportunity or time rather, to enjoy perusing and responding to exciting topics. I have not "burned out" or become "fed up" of the forum.

Today is the first day in a long time that I am actually reading and responding to threads. Any chance I can get, I will do my very best to respond to one or two posts. Weekends these days for me, are for cooking, washing, cleaning and most of all, sleeping.

Funny, I was just thinking when you spend too much time on the internet, people complain about not spending enough time in the real world, or you are accused of being anti-social. I don't think people understand how useful and interesting the internet can be. However, on the downside, it does limit your social life and not to mention, it encourages obesity!

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Community Climax

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,