Community Climax - Page 4 of 5

It's sad to me to see some of these - Page 4 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 11th Apr, 2017 - 5:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

?
Poll: I climaxed after being a Member for...
  One day       0.00%
  One week       0.00%
  One month       0.00%
  2-6 months       0.00%
  7-11 months       9.09%
  One year       9.09%
  Never climaxed       81.82%
Total Votes: 11
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
The Lifespan of Most Members
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2008 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Community Climax
A Friend

Community Climax - Page 4

If I ever get to the point I feel I have climaxed I will be sure to let you know. I do understand how a lot of people can get offended easily and then poof they are gone. It takes a very social person to understand that a lot of the opinions of one person may not always be your opinion,. That does not make it wrong it just another opinion that you can relate to and accept. Having a person disagree with you can help you see things from a different light. That is where the debating comes in and you both share your views and convictions. This way the two or more of you can better understand each other and be more educated with the real world.

This is just my opinion though. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
21st Jun, 2008 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Climax Community

I am afraid you may be stuck with me. I find it refreshing to find a place where I can have an intelligent, open conversation without egos and emotions getting in the way. I appreciate the fact that this site is moderated to filter out vulgar and inappropriate content. There are some online communities I have belonged to for 10 years now. They happen to be mostly women. I tried mixed gender groups in the past and found that the men always seemed to be vying for top dog status and their egos got in the way of intelligent conversation. So I left those groups in a hurry. That has not been my experience thus far here. And from reading the older posts it looks like that has long been the case. It is nice to be able to read the older posts (even though I have seen some people complain) because it gives me a more in depth picture of the topic at hand and helps me not rehash old issues if I do not have anything new to add. I find the conversation here refreshing and enjoyable. I do have a life, but I find it a nice diversion to pop on here and see what's going on.

Reconcile Edited: alskann on 21st Jun, 2008 - 7:19pm

16th Jul, 2008 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Community Climax Feedback & FAQ News Community

I have no Idea when I will reach the point of no return here. New facing coming in I think helps to keep things interesting. I can see where I might visit less frequent in the long run but I hope not.

There are just too many different personalities here to let it become humdrum so far and I fully believe that will contiue and with no teeny boppers it is comfortable.

14th Mar, 2017 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Climax Community

Looking at this Thread is like looking at a window in time. For instance:

international QUOTE (Krakyn)
I have no Idea when I will reach the point of no return here.

You did some years back although you still pop in now and again it is not where it used to be. At least you're still a Member and contributed a lot.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Community Climax
A Friend

Climax Community

Yes it is a big window in time. I remember when I used to post a lot in a day. Just as I remember getting visited by the moderators a lot too. It was fun back then and it is still fun now too. Yes I took almost two years off but that was time I needed to take.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Community Climax
A Friend

Community Climax

I really like these boards and I enjoy the interaction. It seems that people here can accept a different pinion and have a civil conversation about those differences. If the rest of the world acted the same way what a wonderful change it would be. Then there'd be no need for people like me… and people like me would be fine with that! I also like the way ya'll run them… this helps keep things civil. Maybe we need to institute something like this in our Government here. Most important of all, I have "Met" people here that I consider friends. I know I haven't been here long, but I definitely think of quite a few people here as friends, which is strange since I tend to be picky when it comes to friends.

All of this and I can play Dungeons & Dragons. It doesn't get much better.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Apr, 2017 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Community Climax - Page 4

international QUOTE (Abnninja)
If the rest of the world acted the same way what a wonderful change it would be.

Its good that you appreciate that, if only all the thousands of others that have joined would understand that then we would be flooded, however this problem is synonymous with my other entries I've made about entitlement online and the need for everything to fit the end User's demands rather than the whole - its the same thing that starts real world wars.

Many of the old heads are not with us anymore, they look, they view but not really participate unless its an occasion that really interests them. Real life changes people and their interests. I remain the lone ranger that cannot and will not be leaving.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Community Climax
A Friend

Community Climax Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 4

It's sad to me to see some of these very old threads. I look at members who contributed thousands of posts and had a great amount of charm and are now gone. Change is the one constant I suppose.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Community Climax

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,