Community Climax - Page 5 of 5

I do not "Climax" with my presence - Page 5 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 20th Jun, 2017 - 12:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

?
Poll: I climaxed after being a Member for...
  One day       0.00%
  One week       0.00%
  One month       0.00%
  2-6 months       0.00%
  7-11 months       9.09%
  One year       9.09%
  Never climaxed       81.82%
Total Votes: 11
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
The Lifespan of Most Members
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Community Climax
A Friend

Community Climax - Page 5

We'll, let's hope the current group states together for the foreseeable future. I really enjoy interacting with all y'all. Whether it be the Dungeon Masters, Krusten's crusty fighter, Kyrrieth's motherly elf, KN's monks, or the other barbarians, bards, fighters, Druids, and magic users my characters have interacted with to the great conversation about real work events, I hope we keep this group together.

Sponsored Links:
11th Apr, 2017 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Climax Community

I will always be here, the Community will always be here, so you do not have to worry about that. Its up to everyone to plant their roots and stay. Bring your friends, your family, your spouse… make it a second base because as we say, when people really experience International Discussions their lives are changed.

18th Jun, 2017 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Community Climax Feedback & FAQ News Community

JB you've been here like forever how do you manage to keep all this going for so long. Come on even you must have climaxed at some point. You used to be more active when you had your Role-playing Games running *wink*.

20th Jun, 2017 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Climax Community

I do not "Climax" with my presence here. This place actually takes up most of my time. Whereas Member activity is mostly about Posting for me it involves a lot of background stuff: coding, hosting, administrating, moderating, approving Topics, new members, etc. I do not participate in Posts as much to give more time for code improvement.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Community Climax

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,