LordDamon Introduction

Lorddamon Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th May, 2013 - 6:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th May, 2013 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

LordDamon Introduction
A Friend

LordDamon Introduction

I am here to enjoy some interactive roleplay through Dungeons & Dragons and meeting new people who have the same interest. My name is Richard, I'm opened to give those who have the same interest or just need someone to talk with on here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th May, 2013 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction LordDamon

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing right away, just use our easy: D&D Start Guide

Remember we cater for mature DEDICATED players and not merely those passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy.

For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 16th May, 2013 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

LordDamon Introduction
A Friend

LordDamon Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forums. Hope you take the time to visit the member wars section where you will find plenty of Dungeons & Dragons games to possibly join into.

Post Date: 16th May, 2013 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.5%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Introduction LordDamon

Welcome to the community. At the moment, there are two open games in the Member Wars section: Oinodaemon's custom RPG (inspired to Dungeons & Dragons) and an adventure that will adopt the original 1st edition rules set and that will have KNtoran (which just greeted you) as Dungeon Master. The other games are actually full but you never know when an opening will become available.

Hope you enjoy your time here. See you in the games.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: LordDamon Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,