Security Guard Killed In POS Trinidad Robbery

Security Guard Killed Pos Trinidad Robbery - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 30th Jun, 2013 - 3:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th May, 2013 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Security Guard Killed In POS Trinidad Robbery

Security Guard Killed In POS Robbery

A daring day light robbery at a gold store on Frederick St., POS ended up in the security guard being shot dead as he tried to stop one of the bandits from escaping. Both bandits ended up getting away. The President of the Downtown Merchants Organization said he wanted those who keep saying crime is down to zip their mouth because crimes like this were the reality and no one feels safe.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jun, 2013 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Robbery Trinidad POS Killed Guard Security

I agree, crime is not going down and whoever says that has no shame. The government criticized Manning's administration for the same exact thing and look at them now. It is very sad that the life of this security guard is meaningless for some people.

30th Jun, 2013 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Security Guard Killed In POS Trinidad Robbery Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The Saturday after this happened I saw a police officer stationed there. I don't know if this is just a temporary measure as I did not see an officer there again unless they have one in plain clothes.

> TOPIC: Security Guard Killed In POS Trinidad Robbery

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,