Nurse Roger Dean Murders 11 Elderly People

Nurse Roger Dean Murders 11 Elderly People - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Jun, 2013 - 12:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Nurse Roger Dean Murders 11 Elderly People
Post Date: 28th May, 2013 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nurse pleads guilty to 11 murders

He was the aged-care nurse entrusted to treat the elderly and infirm, but instead Roger Dean started a fatal blaze and murdered 11 helpless residents. Ref. Source 6

Nurse Roger Dean Murders 11 Elderly People (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
28th May, 2013 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

People Elderly Murders Dean Roger Nurse

I wonder how can somebody so sick end up as a caretaker in an official structure. I find it difficult to believe that, before the crazy act of putting the building on fire, he never showed any sign of mental instability. These kind of things can be prepared in a cold way, hiding everything from the rest of the staff, in the case in which somebody is planning some sort of personal revenge for any reason. But if, like seems to be the case, this man is just a sort of psycho somebody should have noticed something staying next to him everyday in the same working place.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2013 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nurse Roger Dean Murders 11 Elderly People History & Civil Business Politics

'Satan made me do it' killer claims

He told police and his religious mentors that Satan made him do it. Ref. Source 5

> TOPIC: Nurse Roger Dean Murders 11 Elderly People

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,