Gwynedd Medieval Builders - Page 3 of 7

Master Builder I believe I'm ready - Page 3 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 6th Jul, 2013 - 11:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Medeival Buildings This Thread will be the dedicated SHOP where you can see the First Post for information about what you need to get started and the cost of it. Do not ask Support Questions here, this is ONLY for transactions between Gwynedd Builders and your Character.
1st Jun, 2013 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Medieval Builders - Page 3

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

Well meh lady these new advancements to thy place is making it a rather comfortable abode, enjoy thy new dwelling upgrade.

10th Jun, 2013 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Builders Medieval Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

Oh Mr. Builder I have worked hard and written many things to get the money to change my mirror so please:

(F)

A. Your Character NAME: Krusten
B. The kind of face: Something sultry, a beautiful woman with penetrating eyes if possible. Do your best for me JB. wink.gif

10th Jun, 2013 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Medieval Builders RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Meh lady I worked meh work and came up with what ye see before thee, I hope it is pleasing to thy eyes.

10th Jun, 2013 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 3 Builders Medieval Gwynedd

Breathtaking! You made me look even better than what I had imagined! Thanks you so much, now I can start my fortune telling services.

14th Jun, 2013 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Builders Medieval Gwynedd

Glad you like it Krusten, it is a mixture of your Avatar and how I would picture a "Sultry" Fortune teller. I have updated buildings. The next thing I have to start doing is get the hierarchy going which is a point system based on what you (anyone in Gwynedd) does.

19th Jun, 2013 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Medieval Builders

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

JB, I will like to use my 100 FP that I gained from my posts to purchase a "Mini Avatar" (Option C) for my thread please.

19th Jun, 2013 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Medieval Builders - Page 3

All done master Felipe, you no linger have to lurk in the bushes, and the amount has been deducted from your savings.

6th Jul, 2013 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Medieval Builders Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 3

Master Builder I believe I'm ready to move up my presence here in the village. I will like to upgrade my home and have a pet (G, H). For my pet I will like to have a small dog, not a Chihuahua but something more like a terrier if possible.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Medieval Builders

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,