Gwynedd Medieval Builders - Page 6 of 7

Sorry fer the delay dear lad. Yer new castle - Page 6 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 11th Dec, 2014 - 1:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Medeival Buildings This Thread will be the dedicated SHOP where you can see the First Post for information about what you need to get started and the cost of it. Do not ask Support Questions here, this is ONLY for transactions between Gwynedd Builders and your Character.
17th Aug, 2014 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Medieval Builders - Page 6

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

Right, the builders have completed thy works and now ye may view thy new found status in the Village.

18th Sep, 2014 - 4:10am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Builders Medieval Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

Mr Builder, when you have a chance I will like to get my own castle please (J).

8th Oct, 2014 - 2:09am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Medieval Builders RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

Mr. Builder, you're probably busy these days with a new village and all but when you get a chance don't forget my castle please.

8th Oct, 2014 - 11:11am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Page 6 Builders Medieval Gwynedd

Apologies meh lady, time has been taken by unforeseen circumstances, but I have put priority on your castle and it is now complete, enjoy thy new dwelling.

20th Oct, 2014 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Builders Medieval Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Fair says...

Mr. Builder it is time to upgrade my surroundings. I wish to go with I. Upgrade Classy Home as soon as you can, thank you.

20th Oct, 2014 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Medieval Builders

Well madame the builders are in good order this time and they have built thy classy place. Please look around and enjoy thy new dwellings.

8th Dec, 2014 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Medieval Builders - Page 6

Gwynedd Villager, Tanis says...

Mr. Builder when you can spare some time I will like to get G, H, I and the pet will be a falcon or hawk please.

11th Dec, 2014 - 1:59am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Medieval Builders Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 6

Sorry fer the delay dear lad. Yer new castle has been built and by thy side is the hawk as requested.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Medieval Builders

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,