James Comey - Page 5 of 7

I think they have to try to keep Comey in - Page 5 - International News, Politics, Immigration - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 4:33pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 46 89 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
  James Comey FBI Director
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

James Comey - Page 5

Fired FBI director James Comey delivers opening statement in highly anticipated Senate hearing. James Comey is delivering his opening statement in Thursday's Senate Intelligence Committee hearing, which addresses encounters in which he says President Trump pressed him to pledge his loyalty and drop the investigation of former national security adviser Michael Flynn's ties to Russia. The committee posted Comey's explosive seven-page statement on its website yesterday afternoon. His written testimony described several different contacts he had with Trump, including a Jan. 27 dinner where he said the president told him, "I need loyalty. I expect loyalty."

Comey documented Trump conversations over concerns that 'he might lie about the nature of our meeting". During Thursday's Senate Intelligence Committee hearing, the committee's vice chairman, Democratic Sen. Mark Warner, asked the former FBI director why he felt compelled to keep a written record of conversations with Trump. Comey cited "The nature of the person" and added, "I was honestly concerned he might lie about the nature of our meeting." Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 122
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.5%
[+] Gain: 217.89 FP
Charm: 6

Comey James

His answer to the president "We'll see what we can do… " will sink his case. I think he should have said something like "I understand what you are saying Mr. President, I will take it under advisement" or something like that. Trump is a very intimidating figure.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 24 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.4%

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

James Comey Immigration & Politics News International

Trump lawyer says Comey made 'unauthorized disclosures' of 'privileged' conversations with the president. While President Trump stayed unusually silent on James Comey, his lawyer stressed Thursday that the former FBI director testified that the president is not under investigation for collusion with Russia during last year's election. "It is now established that there the President was not being investigated for colluding with the or attempting to obstruct that investigation. As the Committee pointed out today, these important facts for the country to know are virtually the only facts that have not leaked during the long course of these events." Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Comey James

Trump fires back on Twitter: 'Comey is a leaker!' President Trump ended his Twitter silence early Friday, claiming James Comey's testimony vindicated him. Source 5b.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Comey James

Comey Shows Americans That Law Does Not Apply To The Elite By Michael Scheuer. Comey is nothing but a lying, two-bit Clinton-[..]. - Source 4z.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 9:10am / Post ID: #

James Comey

Trump to break silence on Comey tapes. DONALD Trump is set to make an announcement on alleged recordings of his private chats with fired FBI Director James Comey. Source 7e.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
James Comey
A Friend

Page 5 James Comey

Why do they keep this on the news? Some things are just better to let go away and this is one of them. Or maybe I'm just out of my mind and President Trump is a genius with his hand on the pulse of America, or at least the Americans that are his supporters. After all, they have gone five and oh in these special elections. Maybe keeping this in the news fires up his base? I just don't know any more.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,379
Avg: 7.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 12,981.40 FP
Charm: 388

James Comey - Page 5

I think they have to try to keep Comey in the news as a way to fire up the pro Clintons so that the news can keep both sides at each others throats so they can try to sneak something past the viewers.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1191 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Guest please SHARE: "James Comey" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Sponsored Links:

If James Comey is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: James Comey

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

ROK II

Current Leaders

Hunter

Hunter (15)
Krusten

Krusten (11)
Chynacat

Melodie (11)
Stacia

Charmain (8)
Seraphina

Alana (5)
Dragon

Vitiosus (5)

Aspiring Leaders

Beowolf / Norskman (4)
Anronrosby / Cedrick (4)
Keidivh / Alrick (3)
LitRPG / Bladur (3)
Superfighter / Blade (2)
Ammon / Ammon (2)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.

World Issues

USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Reformist 1 Week Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By News 7th Jul, 2018 - 7:27pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Skeptic 27th May, 2018 - 1:05am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By News 16th Apr, 2018 - 9:46pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm