James Comey - Page 2 of 7

I hope you are wrong about the media. If they - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th May, 2017 - 12:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
  James Comey FBI Director
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

James Comey
A Friend

James Comey - Page 2

In truth, I'm surprised it took this long. I thought President Obama might have done this after Comey said what he did about Clinton's emails. To President Obama's credit, he didn't. But President Trump doesn't have the patience President Obama did… so that's it for Comey.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

James Comey
A Friend

Comey James

I believe many people saw this coming a long time ago. Yes he should have been fired back under Obama but I think Obama was too soft and not a good president. Now we have a hard liner in as president so people should shape up or they may be in the unemployment line too.

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

James Comey
A Friend

James Comey History & Civil Business Politics

So, the reason they are giving for this sounds pretty fishy. I mean, they are firing him for something that happened eight or nine months ago. That just doesn't sound right. This may get ugly. At the very least, it sounds like it is being mishandled.

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Comey James

President Donald Trump said Thursday that he had already decided to fire FBI Director James Comey before Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein wrote up a formal recommendation to do so.

"I was going to fire Comey," Trump told NBC News' Lester Holt in an interview. "Regardless of the recommendation, I was going to fire Comey."

The White House initially said Rosenstein's memorandum to Attorney General Jeff Sessions prompted Trump to fire Comey, but Trump contradicted that account, saying he had already planned to do so and requested a memo to back up his decision. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

James Comey
A Friend

Comey James

I find it funny that all the news can talk about of late is the firing of Comey. Like there is no other news anywhere in the world that we have to sit and listen to this so called expert and that so called expert on whether or not Comey should have been fired and for what cause or lack of cause.

It all comes down to whether the president had confidence in the leader if the FBI. If he did not have confidence in him then the decision to fire him was a good one. All these others can go sit on their arses and shut up.

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

James Comey
A Friend

James Comey

KN,

I agree but President Trump handled this one poorly. Instead of saying he fired Comey for mishandling the Clinton thing… eight months ago, he should have said what you said, I lost confidence in his ability to lead the FBI. What he said sounds contrived and the Democrats and media were all over that. Heck, even Krauthammer on Fox News aid that sounded fishy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

James Comey
A Friend

James Comey - Page 2

Of course it is all sounding fishy because the media wants to set the country into a civil war because they feel they are going to come out of this smelling like roses. I think that a lot of times President Trump does things on a whim but I am not sure if this is one of those things. I guess we will wait and see what comes out of all this Comey mess.

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

James Comey
A Friend

James Comey Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

I hope you are wrong about the media. If they want to push us to a civil war then we are certainly in a lot of trouble. I hope nobody wants this, because it would be horrible.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: James Comey

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,