Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 19 of 46

A Phony charity wagon comes through the village - Page 19 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Nov, 2013 - 6:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 46 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (46) »

Gwynedd Fortunes
Description: Krusten is a fortune teller. She knows that some nobility might not approve but she doesn't care because there is so much gold. She uses very unorthodox methods to tell someone's fortune as everyone in Gwynedd will soon find out.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2013 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 19

You heard through the grape vine that there is a planned Kidnapping of the daughter of a king in a distant place.

1st Nov, 2013 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

Having heard a piece of gossip earlier on she decides to use it as part of her interaction with the blacksmith.

"There seems to be some dark thing that is going to happen in the kingdom..."

1st Nov, 2013 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

When the fortune teller checks outside thorough her window, the innkeeper passes by and he lifts his hat and he says "Good day milady".

4th Nov, 2013 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 19 Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Krusten nods at the Innkeeper not wishing to go into any conversation while she is in a 'trance' of the future.

13th Nov, 2013 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Krusten notices that the Blacksmith has fallen into a trance of his own and has become unresponsive. She [is] perplexed and decides to call one of the village helpers to move him back to his home.

"Wow this man is heavy!" She says as she helps lift him out of the chair and into a waiting mule drawn cart.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2013 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Fortune Teller
A Friend

Gwynedd Fortune Teller

Hey now I can walk back to my place. I was just waiting to hear about my future. I guess I do not get that just something about a royal. Oh well.

13th Nov, 2013 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 19

Krusten waves the old man away, "Don't worry, we can try next time after you've had your nap." She chuckles knowing how her own grandmother could not think straight without first having an afternoon nap.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2013 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Fortune Teller Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 19

A Phony charity wagon comes through the village seeking a donation.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Fortune Teller

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,