Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 21 of 46

"Has the cat bit your tongue that you - Page 21 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 19th Jul, 2014 - 6:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 46 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (46) »

Gwynedd Fortunes
Description: Krusten is a fortune teller. She knows that some nobility might not approve but she doesn't care because there is so much gold. She uses very unorthodox methods to tell someone's fortune as everyone in Gwynedd will soon find out.

4th Mar, 2014 - 10:28am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 21

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

"Just a few gold you say? What about if we make a trade instead and you can have your fortune revealed?"

Krusten smiles hoping her offer is accepted. She hears a wagon passing through but she totally ignores them.

23rd Mar, 2014 - 12:10am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Tanis says...

"Oh, my fortune..." Not being really tantalized by the offer but nevertheless fond of the person offering Tanis gives in with a hearty, "OK. What do I do?"

23rd Mar, 2014 - 7:11am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

"Oh, you haven't done your fortune before? Well. This must be your lucky day. Come in and have a seat by the table while I put this away."

She puts the meat away and then sits at the table.

"What will you like to know about your future?"

30th May, 2014 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 21 Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Noticing the shyness of the man she offers to give some hints,

"Maybe you wanted to know if you will be rich or how long you will live?"

Post Date: 30th May, 2014 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

You see a traveler passing though Gwynedd and have an unusual Attraction to them.

11th Jun, 2014 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller

Gwynedd Villager, Tanis says...

"Oh yes, yes, sorry I was a bit taken up in something and lost myself a bit there. Please tell me all."

11th Jun, 2014 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 21

Krusten begins to look at the hunter curiously as to why he answers so hesitantly.

"Well which question?"

. Just then someone passes by her window and definitely catches her attention. She stands up to go look at this person.

19th Jul, 2014 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 21

"Has the cat bit your tongue that you cannot answer or are my questions too much for you?"

Krusten smiles a little annoyed waiting on the man to make up his mind which answer he will give or make up.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Fortune Teller

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,