Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 22 of 46

Watching the hunter leave brings a certain - Page 22 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 31st Aug, 2014 - 3:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 46 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (46) »

Gwynedd Fortunes
Description: Krusten is a fortune teller. She knows that some nobility might not approve but she doesn't care because there is so much gold. She uses very unorthodox methods to tell someone's fortune as everyone in Gwynedd will soon find out.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2014 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 22

You heard through the grape vine that there is a planned Kidnapping of the daughter of a king in a distant place.

21st Jul, 2014 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Tanis says...

"Sorry I seem to be having one of those days, I can't think right now, must be something mystical in your home, please tell me about my future with hunting then."

24th Jul, 2014 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

"Good of you to finally decide..."

Krusten starts to move her hands over her crystal ball while chanting some runic verses.

"I see... I see you in a forest, but this forest is not typical, it seems enchanted. There is a fog that brews through one part of it and a strange creature appears. The creature has the shape of a human but with no face. It emanates a dark aura, its some kind of protector of the forest. The creature watches you as you hunt in the forest but you are unaware of the presence of it."

Krusten breathes heavily and raises her hands away from her crystal ball.

"Does this mean something to you?"

25th Jul, 2014 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 22 Teller Fortune Gwynedd

He sighs and sits back,

"That doesn't sound very good..."

He thinks a little not knowing what the connection of this creature is and asks,

"What more can you see about this creature?

29th Jul, 2014 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

She chants some more and tries to squint at the ball but sees nothing else.

"That's all I see."

She takes a deep breath,

"That was exhausting and frightening, be on guard hunter."

30th Jul, 2014 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller

"This doesn't sound very good for me, I need to make sure I take some kind of charm of protection with me the next time I hunt, do you have any?"

4th Aug, 2014 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 22

"Hmmm... I might have some sage brush that you can tie around your neck for protection from evil spirits but other than that you will need to rid yourself of the bad omen by doing good deeds."

31st Aug, 2014 - 3:40am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 22

Watching the hunter leave brings a certain amount of satisfaction to Krusten - she felt her services helped someone in need. She looks out her window to see what the weather is like and then makes herself busy with other things within her home.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Fortune Teller

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,