Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 24 of 46

With all that she knew that the person that - Page 24 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 12th Nov, 2014 - 4:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 46 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  ...Latest (46) »

Gwynedd Fortunes
Description: Krusten is a fortune teller. She knows that some nobility might not approve but she doesn't care because there is so much gold. She uses very unorthodox methods to tell someone's fortune as everyone in Gwynedd will soon find out.

17th Oct, 2014 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 24

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

Hearing no response from the innkeeper she continues to say,

"Has the magnificence of my castle got you dumbstruck?"

She laughs happily.

17th Oct, 2014 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

The innkeeper quickly snaps out of his thoughts and he looks up at Krusten and he says to her,

"Wow this is one nice castle, soon, I will get one just like that, how's your business going?".

25th Oct, 2014 - 1:55am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Upon hearing that the innkeeper wants a castle too she begins to think - I must make mine even bigger then. Catching herself wondering in thought she shouts down,

"It could be better, how about yours... Plenty travelers to the inn?"

25th Oct, 2014 - 11:35am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 24 Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

"Oh business is going great, there is plenty customers coming in out of my place, as soon as I upgrade my Inn to become even better than before, maybe more of these visitors will come".

25th Oct, 2014 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

"Oh ok..." She simply responds already not liking that someone is seeking to usurp her current position in the village, but she does not express this, she only nods her head.

"Alright mister innkeeper, good luck with that."

30th Oct, 2014 - 6:41am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller

Krusten heads back inside her castle. She continues to inspect everything all the while trying to think how she will begin the expansion.

That Blacksmith doesn't know that he will no longer be the top person in this village.

10th Nov, 2014 - 2:24am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 24

She immediately thought how much gold she could make because of her new surroundings, perhaps she could even buy two castles!

12th Nov, 2014 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 24

With all that she knew that the person that might stand in her way is the Black Smith, he seemed to have endless resources that gold could buy. She began thinking how she could get ahead knowing that obstacle.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Fortune Teller

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,