Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 34 of 46

"No, I actually did remember you giving - Page 34 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 21st Jul, 2015 - 12:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 46 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38  ...Latest (46) »

Gwynedd Fortunes
Description: Krusten is a fortune teller. She knows that some nobility might not approve but she doesn't care because there is so much gold. She uses very unorthodox methods to tell someone's fortune as everyone in Gwynedd will soon find out.

10th Jul, 2015 - 11:35am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 34

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

"I look good", she declares with a rather self opinionated grin that would bring fear into anyone that would say otherwise. She moves over to her dresser for makeup.

16th Jul, 2015 - 12:32am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Krusten walks over to her special jewel box and then pulls out a blood red ruby in the shape of a skull and bones. "That should get them in the mood" She says to herself as she cackles a bit.

16th Jul, 2015 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Tanis says...

Tanis shows up at the home of the fortune teller and bangs on the door, "Fortune teller, what are you up to with your words? I demand to know now!"

17th Jul, 2015 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 34 Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Krusten hears an abrupt pounding at her door but in the first she does not answer hoping they might simply go away so she could continue her preparations.

20th Jul, 2015 - 1:02am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Still hearing the pounding she looks out the window and sees the hunter out there. "What do you want?" She says in an unfriendly manner. "I'm very busy now!"

20th Jul, 2015 - 2:22am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller

"Never you mind about being busy, what's with your gloom and doom news? This is a peaceful village so why would you say things like that?"

20th Jul, 2015 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 34

"I foresee something so I'm giving a warning to everyone that they should beware of the darkness to come. You expect every warning to be a friendly message?" She ends cheekily.

21st Jul, 2015 - 12:25am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 34

"No, I actually did remember you giving me a dark omen of my own but I'm still here so I am wondering just how truthful your words might be about what is to come." Tanis folds his hands and begins tapping one foot.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Fortune Teller

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,