Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 5 of 46

It suddenly occurs to her that this was not - Page 5 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 16th Jun, 2013 - 1:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (46) »

Gwynedd Fortunes
Description: Krusten is a fortune teller. She knows that some nobility might not approve but she doesn't care because there is so much gold. She uses very unorthodox methods to tell someone's fortune as everyone in Gwynedd will soon find out.

11th Jun, 2013 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 5

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

"Because I hoping that I can become rich out of that ma'am" Felipe says to Krusten.

11th Jun, 2013 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

"Felipe, I sense you are not a man of many words, but I need to know more about you... Your likes, dislikes, your fears and your passions if I am to ask the crystal ball to tell us your future."

11th Jun, 2013 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Felipe is unsure if he can tell Krusten about more of himself, but he says to her "My likes? Sometimes it is gold, people, and life, my dislikes? It is usually bad days most of the time, I don't have many dislikes. My fears is not having successful life, and I hoping I can avoid it. I have a passion for adventure and exploration, but I don't have a chance for any of that".

11th Jun, 2013 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 5 Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Krusten nods as the young man speaks. She places her hands on different parts of the crystal ball and tells more,

"I see... I see... Good things will come to you Felipe. In your future I see your Inn growing with many people coming and going. You will become popular as you invest in it. I also see that someone special will come to you and give you more happiness."

She then pauses and becomes more serious,

"But wait, beware of the the man who makes strange potions, he may cause an explosion of your Inn causing you grief and pain."

Krusten then sighs as though a wait has been taken from her.

"This is all I see for now, does this help you?"

11th Jun, 2013 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

"Yes, Ma'am, I understand thank you for your services, I may come back here in few days for an update, bye". Felipe walks out of the Krusten's hut. Felipe thought to himself "Man who makes strange potions? I wonder if that man is the alchemist of this village?"

12th Jun, 2013 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller

"Your welcome" She says while placing a purple cloth over the crystal ball. She then sees the young man out.

"All this fortune telling is exhausting!" She says to herself. She finds her bed which doubles as her resting place and lays down for a quick nap.

14th Jun, 2013 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 5

"What a great nap!" Krusten says while raising from her bed. She stretches and then looks to see what the weather is like outside. It is sunny as it is always. Such nice weather around these parts she thinks as she begins cleaning up her hut.

16th Jun, 2013 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 5

It suddenly occurs to her that this was not the life she wanted to live... A simple hut in a simple village was not enough. She set her eyes on getting something bigger, maybe even a castle. She would also need to get her prestige up and not let the stereotype of fortune telling keep her back... Krusten made up her mind - she is going places!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (46) »

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Fortune Teller

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,