Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 43 of 46

"Good boy… I know you will - Page 43 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 17th Aug, 2016 - 11:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 46 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 

Gwynedd Fortunes
Description: Krusten is a fortune teller. She knows that some nobility might not approve but she doesn't care because there is so much gold. She uses very unorthodox methods to tell someone's fortune as everyone in Gwynedd will soon find out.

31st Jul, 2016 - 10:55am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 43

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

Still… until she had all the facts about the future of Gwynedd and the new kingdom from abroad she wasn't going to take any particular direction, at least not yet. She thought of waiting until she had all the facts.

2nd Aug, 2016 - 2:10am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Ironically, she noticed that every time she started to devise a plan she would see the blacksmith becoming active also. It was obvious to her that he didn't want her to get ahead of him, but Krusten had other plans. She presses her palms together moving them up and down slowly.

5th Aug, 2016 - 2:08am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

One of her plans she knew she could not speak it out loud because her bedchamber may have a lurking spirit sent by some kind of magick from the blacksmith. She decided to keep it secret.

8th Aug, 2016 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 43 Teller Fortune Gwynedd

The latest news reaching Krusten's ears or rather the latest she overheard from the villagers was the talk of a distant place called Llafair being opened. She did check the map and it was close to Gwynedd. She wonders when this village will be next - she monitors.

11th Aug, 2016 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Distracted by the licks of her pet she picks him up, "How are you my friend… " she says to him as she strokes his head back to his neck. Her mind still continues to focus on the changes taking place.

16th Aug, 2016 - 4:51am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller

I'm reading of far off lands devising patrols and an expanding kingdom, but what of Gwynedd? Krusten is patient, because she knows her time will come soon.

16th Aug, 2016 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 43

"Hear boy… " she says as her faithful pet comes to her side. "You know what… maybe one day I will have power to turn you into a big guard dog to defend me, do you think you will like that?"

The pupply licks her hands without a care in the world about what she is saying.

17th Aug, 2016 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 43

"Good boy… I know you will do it, if only I can have subjects as loyal as you. Maybe I will get some magic to turn many in this village into puppies so you can have friends, what do you think about that?" The puppy continues to lick her hand.

+  « First of 46 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Fortune Teller

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,