Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 8 of 46

Felipe takes a walk around the village and - Page 8 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 11th Jul, 2013 - 8:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 46 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (46) »

Gwynedd Fortunes
Description: Krusten is a fortune teller. She knows that some nobility might not approve but she doesn't care because there is so much gold. She uses very unorthodox methods to tell someone's fortune as everyone in Gwynedd will soon find out.

27th Jun, 2013 - 1:22am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 8

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

Nothing will keep Krusten down. She already started to plot how she would remain as number one in the village and she knew it would start with making sure that the current settlers remained docile to her intentions.

29th Jun, 2013 - 10:25am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

For some reason the number "700" Stuck out in her mind and she chuckled at it. "I wonder what it means?" She thought, must be a good omen, possibly a message from the gods that I am on top of the world. She smiled.

3rd Jul, 2013 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Today Krusten pondered about making the next step up with her 'supremacy' over the village. She had to make a tactical decision that either meant she would need to wait til someone tried to take away her position or just do it now and make the gap wider. She sat thinking about.

6th Jul, 2013 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 8 Teller Fortune Gwynedd

"You know what...?" She said to herself as though someone else was listening.

I am going to do it. I need to be further ahead and no time like the present to maintain being the head 'hauncha' in this village!

7th Jul, 2013 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Krusten jumps for joy! She knew she should have moved forward with her pet and home and she absolutely loves her pet, he is just so cute!

9th Jul, 2013 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller

Krusten thinks within her mind: My new puppy brings such life to my little abode, yes little... I need something bigger but cannot afford to yet, plus if I progress too quickly some in the village may think it is witchcraft!

11th Jul, 2013 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 8

Krusten notices that a newcomer is in the village. She seems nice but it can all be an act, still she does have a nice horse for a pet but no more cute than my little poopsie!

11th Jul, 2013 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 8

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

Felipe takes a walk around the village and he sees Krusten's house there, he stops by and he knocks the door of the fortune teller and he says "Hello?".

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Fortune Teller

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,