Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 14 of 53

Another day and more work. I am happy to have - Page 14 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 6th Jan, 2015 - 11:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 53 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2014 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 14

Well Hello there Krusten. Come on in and take a look at my wares. If there is something you would like that you do not see I will be glad to make it for you. After all as a member of this village we have to work together to ensure that all get along. How is your business doing?

17th Dec, 2014 - 12:06am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

Without the smithy seeing Krusten rolls her eyes upon hearing "Work together". Within her she knew that wasn't going to happen. Still, she didn't want to be obvious so she turns to the smith, "Sure, let me see what you have."

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2014 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

"Well then come on in and take a look." Klar steps out of the way and holds the door open for her and allows her to take her time to look over his wares.

20th Dec, 2014 - 12:04am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 14 Blacksmith Gwynedd

Krusten looks around at everything being careful not to touch anything because it may bring a bad omen over her or at least that's what her suspicious beliefs will have her believe.

Then she spins around with a rather forward question,

"How does a smithy manage to have this kind of wealth from doing the work of poor folk?"

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2014 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Not all my work has been for the poor folk. Before I came here I worked else where and made a nice profit. I got tired of that life and came here to be more relaxed and less stressed. I am sorry if my wealth distresses you I really just want to be happy here and liked by all.

2nd Jan, 2015 - 11:57am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Blacksmith

"Distresses me? Not it doesn't,I am merely curious, that is all." She says while turning away with a frown of envy.

"Well I must be going now...." She leaves almost in haste as though she has to plot something.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2015 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 14

Klar watches her go and wonders if she is ok. She seems like such a nice lady. I wonder if someday we could be friends. He closes the door and head back to work.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2015 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 14

Another day and more work. I am happy to have the work and to keep myself busy.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,