Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 15 of 53

Another day of hard work and toil making sure - Page 15 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2015 - 12:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 53 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2015 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 15

The week is half over once again. It is hard to imagine that he has been here in the village for this long and really does not know the villagers as well as he would like. HE needs to get out and socialize more.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2015 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

I think the weekends go by way to fast. While they are relaxing they should be longer. Oh well Time to finish relaxing and get ready for another week.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2015 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

The week is going well and the work is coming along as I keep banging away.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2015 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 15 Blacksmith Gwynedd

I thought I saw a camel walk by a little bit ago. I could have sworn I hear it asking people what day it was. *smile*

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2015 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

He day was a bit warmer than usual for this time of the year. I wonder if there is something wrong with the weather.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2015 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Well the weekend is upon us again. I have banked the forge fire and will now relax for a couple days. Maybe a nice walk in the village if the weather continues to be this nice.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2015 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 15

The weekend was nice and I was able to take a nice walk around the village. Waved to many of the neighbors but I do not think they saw me. Now it is another day of work.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2015 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 15

Another day of hard work and toil making sure that my metal work is top of the line. It is always fun to work hard and to keep myself busy.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,