Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 17 of 53

The days are getting longer and the nights - Page 17 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 18th Feb, 2015 - 1:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 53 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (53) »

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2015 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 17

Work is always fun but now that the week is half over I can begin to look forward to the weekend.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2015 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

With the days becoming longer I can get a bit more work done. That even means I have more time to read and do some cleaning of my nice place.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2015 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Well went over to the horse trainer and asked for a couple horses. Once I receive them I will be able to go for a few nice rides.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2015 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 17 Blacksmith Gwynedd

Hmm, I think I need to get some more meat. I should talk to the hunter see if he can bring me a fresh killed deer.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2015 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

I do hope that this weekend helps me get more reading done. Maybe a peddler will come by with some more books to add to my library.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2015 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Ahhh the weekend is here. Time to relax and enjoy a great weekend. Cleaning the place some will be relaxing too.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2015 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 17

The start of another week. It is always a bit rough getting up and back to work but soon the muscles are warmed up and work becomes much easier.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2015 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 17

The days are getting longer and the nights shorter giving me more time to work.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,